Times: 10:00 am – 07:00 pm
Desired Experience: 1 – 4 Years
Job Type: Full Time, Day Shift
We are looking for an expert who will be responsible for creating great websites and maintaining existing websites. Primary duties will include conceptualizing and implementing creative ideas for websites, as well as creating visual elements that are in line with our branding. Person will be working closely with our web development as well as marketing team to ensure an appropriate and hassle-free implementation. To be successful in this role, person will need to have excellent visual design skills and be proficient in graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, etc.
- Person must have at least 1+ years of experience in designing web pages.
- Testing and improving the design of a website.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages including colours and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
- Conceptualizing creative ideas for company.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Knowledge of UI/UX Design and Bootstrap along with Material Design Framework.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including SVN and Git.
- Identify the technical problem by testing the web pages.
Interested candidates can apply by clicking the button below.